The Nordson® Model 64B pump is a positive-displacement, demand-type pump
designed to operate multiple guns at mid-range volume or a single gun in
high-volume applications of high viscosity materials.
Lower cycle rates of the 64B pump can easily accommodate abrasive coatings.
The pumps can be used with a variety of coating materials, including
corrosives, as well as for food and drug applications.
- Self-adjusting, stationary, hydraulic packing glands — need no maintenance
throughout their life and cannot be overtightened or neglected
- Air-operated pump — can be used in hazardous locations with solventbased
- Reciprocating plunger and stationary packing design — reduces pump wear and
- Wide selection of standard packing materials — for use with a variety of
- Precision-ground, hard chrome hydraulic plunger — ensures long service life
- Large, stainless-steel ball checks — provide smooth fluid delivery with
high-viscosity coating materials
- Large, enclosed solvent chamber — lubricates plunger and increases upper
- Mechanical air valve — provides reliable, fast cycling action to minimize
pressure fluctuations for a more uniform spray pattern
- Sheet metal cover — protects pump from the hazards of a normal industrial