Temperature Control Unit
The Nordson Temperature Control Unit provides an effective method to monitor and maintain material temperature during your can coating operations.
The TCU heats, cools and circulates the closed-loop conditioning water through heat exchangers and ancillary components. As a result, you'll achieve proper coating temperature for materials savings of up to 15 percent.
- Heats water through an electric circulation heater located in the unit
- High-temperature safety switch disables the unit in the event of an exceeded temperature, even if the controller is still calling for heat
- Water circulators, water reservoir with level switch, pressure and temperature gauges and adjustable flow indicator are virtually maintenance-free
- Integral modular water chiller maintains reservoir at approximately 50° F
- Internal thermostat senses water temperature and cycles chiller on demand