794 Auger Valves
The 794 Series auger valve makes precise, repeatable deposits without damage to the metal alloy particles in fluids such as solder paste and silver epoxies.
Using screw feed principles combined with precision time and pressure controls, the 794 Series system ensures consistent deposits while eliminating damage to particle-filled fluids.
Available with two motor types:
- Brush motors – Ideal for lines and stripes, and deposit cycle rates of 60 to 90 shots per minute
- Brushless motors – Ideal for high speeds and high cycle rate microdot applications
The 794 Series auger dispense valve can be supplied with solder paste from prefilled syringe barrels or cartridges. A sliding head/footed tip version maintains a consistent dispense gap when dispensing on surfaces with irregular heights.
- Adjustable auger speed
- Two motor types—brush or brushless
- Adjustable flow rate
- Fixed head version for lines and stripes
- Solder paste
- Particle-filled materials
- Thermal greases
- Silver epoxies
The complete system includes the 794 Series auger valve, ValveMate™ 7094BL or 7094DC controller, fluid reservoir, and dispense tip. Integrate with an EFD automated dispensing system for even faster throughput.