Our innovative, non-silicone thermal compounds provide an ideal thermal solution by ensuring reliable heat transfer over a longer time than most industrial thermal interface materials.
Conventional, silicone-based heat sink compounds and thermal greases tend to spread after a number of heating and cooling cycles (so called pump-out), create voids, and lose effectiveness, leading to overheating of electronic components and premature product failure.
The synthetic-based, silicone-free thermal greases found in EFD thermal compounds make them suitable for use in the electronic, automotive, and electrical industries.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent heat transfer
- Good wetting
- Low bond line
- Low thermal resistance
- High thermal conductivity (high bulk thermal conductivity) for thick-film and gap-fill applications
- Does not dry out
- Resists spreading / pump-out
- Long, reliable performance
- Water cleanable for easy use and clean-up
- Dispense from syringe barrels with hand plungers, or with Nordson EFD’s electro-pneumatic dispensers
- High dielectric strength
- Long shelf-life stability
- RoHS and REACH compliant
EFD's thermal compounds are formulated to virtually eliminate pump-out, ensuring long-lasting thermal management and effective heat transfer.
The long-term material stability of our compounds guarantees they will not leach, dry, harden, or melt in normal industrial conditions.