XD7600NT Diamond FP
Ultimate Flat Panel X-ray Inspection System
The Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Diamond FP X-ray inspection system uses the latest technology, flat panel detector to provide the ultimate choice for the highest quality real time X-ray imaging.
Now with X-Plane™ option
Nordson DAGE, the only X-ray company whose focus is on X-ray electronics inspection, offers the Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Diamond FP X-ray inspection system that uses the latest technology, flat panel detector to provide the ultimate choice for the highest quality real time X-ray imaging. The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenancefree, sealed transmissive X-ray tube, providing 0.1 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power, together with the 3 Mpixel long lifetime CMOS flat panel detector makes this jewel of a system the choice for the highest performance and highest magnification real-time imaging.
* Nordson DAGE NT100 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* Proveable < 0.1µm (100nm) Feature Recognition Tube
* 160 kV Tube with Up to 10 W Tube Power - Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 3 Mpixel @ 25fps Long Lifetime CMOS Flat Panel Detector Including Real Time Image
* Geometric Magnification 2,500 X, System 7,100 X and Total 35,500 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views Without Loss of Magnification
* AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilisation and 24” Primary and Secondary TFT LCD Monitors
* Highest Quality Real Time Imaging and Extended System and Tube Warranty as Standard
* Option: µCT (3D Inspection)
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector,
all controlled through the simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation of the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard
Software provides the safe and collision-free inspection required for all applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the standard Nordson DAGE software without the need for programming skills.