Quantum Q-6800 High-Value Fluid Dispensing System
The in-line and batch Quantum® systems deliver uncompromising quality, value and productivity for demanding fluid dispensing applications
- Patented advanced closed-loop process controls for maximizing product yield
- Automated calibration enables quick and repeatable set-up
- Standard features including range-finding laser height sensor, digital vision system, and substrate heating capability
- Large 423 x 458 mm dispense area* offers substrate size flexibility and can handle more parts per load for higher productivity
- In-line or Batch process configuration to address evolving customer needs
The Quantum system with Nordson ASYMTEK's jet and valve technology is the cost-effective solution for many demanding mid- to high-complexity fluid dispensing requirements for PCBA, SMT, industrial and other electronic assembly applications including:
For batch processes, the Quantum batch system elevates precision batch dispensing to next level of refinement. The Quantum system's production-proven X-Y overhead gantry motion system brings high performance dispensing accuracy, speed, and reliability to batch processing. With up to 423 x 458 mm dispense area*, the system is excellent for larger work-piece and dual-valve dispensing providing application flexibility.
With the Quantum system, users no longer have to choose between asset cost and high quality dispensing capability.
(* Dispense area includes offsets for vision and height sensing)