Nordson DAGE, the only X-ray company whose focus is on X-ray electronics inspection, offers the Nordson Dage XD7600NT Diamond X-ray inspection system, the ultimate choice for the highest magnification X-ray imaging.
* Nordson DAGE NT100 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* Proveable < 0.1 µm Feature Recognition
* 160 kV Tube with up to 10 W Tube Power - Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 2 Mpixel @ 25fps XiDAT3 Digital Image Intensifier with Real Time Image Enhancements
* Geometric Magnification 2,000 X, System 12,000 X and Total 60,000 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
* AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilisation and 24”
* Primary and Secondary TFT LCD Monitors
* Highest Magnification Imaging and Extended System and Tube Warranty as Standard
* Option: µCT (3D Inspection)
The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed transmissive type of X-ray tube, providing 0.1 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power, together with the 2 Mpixel XiDAT3 digital image detector makes this jewel of a system the choice for the highest performance and highest magnification imaging tasks.
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector, all controlled through the simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation of the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard Software provides the safe and collision-free inspection required for production applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the standard Nordson DAGE software without the need for programming skills.
Full XD7600NT Diamond Specification