The universal architecture of the FlexTRAK™-WR system accommodates a wide range of wafer sizes in the same systems, yielding unmatched production flexibility. Its small chamber volume and proprietary process control system provide short cycle times, with high machine autonomy.
FlexTRAK-WR is also capable of direct, downstream or ion-free plasma processing for a wide range of semiconductor applications. FlexTRAK-WR three-axis symmetrical chamber and proprietary process control provides unmatched process uniformity while minimizing cycle times.
Wafer processing prior to typical back-end packaging steps - suitable for wafer-level packaging, flip chip, or traditional packaging.
- Remove contamination prior to wafer bumping
- Remove organic contamination
- Remove Fluorine and other halogen contamination
- Remove metal and metal oxides
- Improve spun-on film adhesion
- Clean Aluminum bond pads
- Descum wafer of residual photoresist / BCB
- Pattern dielectric layers for redistribution
- Strip / Etch photoresist
- Enhance adhesion of wafer-applied materials
- Remove excess wafer-applied mold / epoxy
- Enhance adhesion of gold, solder bumps
- Destress wafer to reduce breakage
Features and Benefits
- Superior uniform plasma with high etch rates
- Production-ready wafer handling
- Autonomous machine operation
- Easily service-able components accessible via front pull-out shelves
- High throughput
- Low cost of ownership