Breaker plates support the filtration media itself. Rheological testing of the polymer allows for the distribution to be optimized for the entire screen area. To further enhance the optimization of the breaker plate CFD analysis is used to design the plates.
- Reduced cost due to reuse after cleaning
- Breaker plates ensure quality filtration products without contaminants
- Convex design of breaker plates for continuous screen changers leads to a stronger center where blow out occurs
- Rheological testing of the polymer allows for the distribution to be optimized for the entire screen area
- Constant velocity downstream of the breaker plate
- Different hole sizes and configurations available
- Different types of material available