DuraShell™ Chill Rolls
The DuraShell™ chill rolls are designed for high load sheet extrusion applications, offering the best heat transfer performance, maximized mechanical strength, and consistently high performance to ensure the best quality sheet.
- Improved product quality through product temperature uniformity across roll face: ± 0.5°C (±1°F)
- Consistent performance under loads up to 2100 N/cm or higher, if your process requires
- More resistance to worm tracking than carburized and flame-hardened shells
- Low-carbon steel tubing, hard-surfaced, overlaid with 420 stainless steel to 52 Rc
- Shrink-fit double spiral wrap design with application-specific spacing and number of flow channels
- High precision: TIR (total indicator runout) of 13µm (0.0005") standard
- Variety of diameter and face length combinations available
- Diameter up to 122 cm (42”), length up to 533 cm (210”)
American Roller Company has acquired the rolls product line from Nordson Corporation.
Founded in 1938, American Roller Company has 75 years of experience in designing and manufacturing rollers of the highest quality. American roller´s dedication to producing quality rollers is evident by the product knowledge, manufacturing expertise, technical innovation, and outstanding customer service they bring to every order - large or small.
Throughout its history, American Roller has continually broadened its research, development and production technology. The Company differentiates itself on anticipating market needs and developing state-of-the-art, engineered solutions that help its customers stay at the forefront of their industries.
Please click here to learn more about American Roller Company and their product offering: www.americanroller.com