BKG® WRP-12i In-Line Pelletizers
Nordson's BKG water ring pelletizer connects directly to the end of the extruder, screen changer or gear pump via a short coupled adapter allowing polymer to flow horizontally from the extruder to the in-line die plate.
The rheologically optimized design minimizes polymer inventory between the extruder and die plate and evenly distributes polymer flow to each die plate hole. The result is a consistently uniform pellet.
Reclaim, masterbatch, and compounders will benefit by improved pellet quality during both short and extended production runs.
- Uniform polymer flow to die plate
- Lower inlet pressure = increased rates
- Rapid blade and die plate removal
- Fast color changes
- Easy clean-out
- Simple start-up and operation
- Improved pellet dryness
- Easy dryer access and cleanability
- Insensitive to process variations
- In-line cutter geometry
- Retractable cutter head design
- Open water trough
- New cylindrical pellet dryer
- Integral dryer blower
- Fully interlocked control system
- Independent pellet cut