BKG® Master-Line™ with Belt Filter
The BKG Master-Line™ with Belt Filter water filtration system is an enhancement of our widely-popular Master-Line™ Underwater Pelletizing System. The Master-Line™ with Belt Filter offers the addition of a continuous belt filtration system for our BKG Master-Line™ 1000 & 2000 models. It is an economic, automated, self-cleaning tempered water system which minimizes operator intervention and maximizes productivity and uptime.
The BKG Master-Line™ with belt filter is suitable for compounding, masterbatch, and recycling applications as well as for brittle materials which can generate a high degree of fines.
- High level of automation, reduced operator intervention
- Master-Line™ can be upgraded to the automatic Belt Filter
- Fine filtration at 150μm
- Compact footprint
- Automatic water filtration at an economical price
- Continuously rotating filter belt
- Self-cleaning of the filter belt with scraper and spray nozzles
- Additional safety filter (filter cassette drawer)
- Modular design
- Completely skid-mounted
- Dual door dryer access for easy cleaning