BKG® Mini Jet Cleaner
The Mini Jet is the smallest unit in the BKG® jet cleaner product line.
It utilizes heat and vacuum to effect vaporization. In most cases, complete thermoplastic removal is accomplished within 90-120 minutes at an operating temperature range between 427°C and 482°C (800°F and 900°F) and a vacuum of 635mm (25 in) of mercury. The unit is a free standing console model and can easily be installed in any area having available facilities of water supply, drain line and electrical power.
- Capable of removing most polymeric materials
- Fast cleaning cycle
- Simple operation
- Reliable and maintenance-free operation
- Gentle cleaning extends part life
- Operator safety
- Energy-saving operation
- Labor saving
- FEP - OPTIONAL UNIT AVAILABLE
- New oven control with improved configuration options and recipe management for an optimized and more convenient operation
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® Flex Discs
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® die plates