Mini Jet Cleaner™
The Mini Jet is the smallest unit in the Nordson jet cleaner product line.
It utilizes heat and vacuum to effect vaporization. In most cases, complete thermoplastic removal is accomplished within 90-120 minutes at an operating temperature range between 427°C and 482°C (800°F and 900°F) and a vacuum of 635mm (25 in) of mercury. The unit is a free standing console model and can easily be installed in any area having available facilities of water supply, drain line and electrical power.
- Capable of removing most polymeric materials
- Fast cleaning cycle
- Simple operation
- Reliable and maintenance-free operation
- Gentle cleaning extends part life
- Operator safety
- Energy-saving operation
- Labor saving
- FEP - OPTIONAL UNIT AVAILABLE
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® Flex Discs
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® die plates