BKG® JCP 1724 Jet Cleaner
The Model JCP 1724 jet cleaner with working dimensions of Ø393mm x 596mm (15 1/2” and 23 1/2”) depth represents one of the most popular model sizes of the BKG® jet cleaner product line.
It is ideally suited for small to intermediate sized cleaning applications. All BKG® jet cleaners utilize heat and vacuum to remove material such as thermoplastic from metal parts. In most cases cleaning cycles are accomplished within 120-240 minutes at an operating temperature range between 427°C and 482°C (800°F and 900°F) and a vacuum of 635mm (25 in) of mercury. The unit can be easily installed in any area having available facilities of water supply, water drain and electrical power.
- Capable of removing most polymeric materials
- Fast cleaning cycle
- Simple operation
- Reliable and maintenance-free operation
- Gentle cleaning extends part life
- Operator safety
- Energy-saving operation
- Labor saving
- FEP - OPTIONAL UNIT AVAILABLE
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® Flex Discs
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® die plates