JCP 1724 Jet Cleaner™
The Model JCP 1724 jet cleaner with working dimensions of Ø393mm x 596mm (15 1/2” and 23 1/2”) depth represents one of the most popular model sizes of the Nordson jet cleaner product line.
It is ideally suited for small to intermediate sized cleaning applications. All Nordson jet cleaners utilize heat and vacuum to remove material such as thermoplastic from metal parts. In most cases cleaning cycles are accomplished within 120-240 minutes at an operating temperature range between 427°C and 482°C (800°F and 900°F) and a vacuum of 635mm (25 in) of mercury. The unit can be easily installed in any area having available facilities of water supply, water drain and electrical power.
- Capable of removing most polymeric materials
- Fast cleaning cycle
- Simple operation
- Reliable and maintenance-free operation
- Gentle cleaning extends part life
- Operator safety
- Energy-saving operation
- Labor saving
- FEP - OPTIONAL UNIT AVAILABLE
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® Flex Discs
- Suitable for cleaning BKG® die plates