Quick Connect Fittings - SBL Series
Nordson MEDICAL introduces a new concept in quick connect fittings for fluid management applications.
The SBL Series connector system is so intuitive that users just automatically know how to operate it the minute they pick it up. SBL Series quick connect fittings are cost effective and designed to meet your needs for a reusable component for small-bore applications in all fluid delivery areas. Contact us today for free samples and make this exciting new fluid link part of your next design.
The SBL Series range is available in nylon, in two contrasting colors and fits 1/8” (3.2 mm) and 3/16” (4.8 mm) ID tubing, for in-line applications.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic Design
- Easy and intuitive to make for a quick connect and quick disconnect
- Two sizes fit 1/8” and 3/16” tubing IDs
- 180° of tube orientation
- Nylon & Buna-N Materials
- Gamma radiation stable, EtO compatible
- Lubricated O-ring
- Body, Nylon. O-ring, Buna-N
- Tubing Sizes:
- 1/8” (3.2 mm), 3/16” (4.8 mm)
- Leak Resistance: ≤.007 psi/0.05 kPa/sec.
- Minimum Bore: .096"
- Tensile Pull Load: 27 lbs.
- Working Pressure: Up to 25 psi
- Life Cycle Tested: Up to 1,500 times