Quick Connect Fittings - MQC Series
The MQC Series is an intuitive Push-to-Connect design and arguably one of the most versatile quick connect solutions on the market.
With its large, ergonomic buttons and wide selection of colors, both designers and end users will embrace its unique features. This fitting is available for 1/8” (3.2 mm), 5/32” (4.0 mm), and 3/16” (4.8 mm) ID tubing and can be manufactured in either standard or USP Class VI certified nylon. The MQC also comes in 10 different color options, enabling customers to create their own custom-made solution and allowing for unique color-coding verification techniques. Between the audible click on connect, the unique design, and the large versatility this line presents, the MQC Series is a great luer alternative for preventing misconnections.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic Design
- Easy and intuitive, making for a quick connect and quick disconnect
- Large buttons with grips for easy handling with gloves
- Three sizes fit 1/8”, 5/32”, and 3/16” tubing IDs
- Two nylon material options: standard non-USP Class VI and USP Class VI certified
- Ten color alternatives
- Nylon & Buna-N Materials
- Gamma radiation stable, EtO compatible
- Lubricated O-ring
- Materials: Standard Nylon, Buna-N O-ring; USP Class VI Nylon, USP Class VI Silicone O-Ring
- Colors: White, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Black, Grey
- Sterilization: Gamma radiation stable, EtO compatible
- Leak Resistance: ≤.007 psi/0.05 kPa/sec.
- Minimum Bore: 1/8"-.08", 5/32"-.1", 3/16"-.1"
- Tensile Pull Load: 25 lbs.
- Working Pressure: Up to 30 psi
- Life Cycle Tested: Up to 1,500 times