Needlefree Swabable Valves
Nordson MEDICAL presents needlefree swabable valves designed to combat infection in medical applications
Nordson MEDICAL offers a cost efficient needlefree swabable valve series featuring higher flow rates, low priming volumes, and a straight through design for unobstructed flow. Designed for the injection and aspiration of fluids, particularly for flushing and drainage systems, IV applications, urology, blood processing, cardiology, pharma, and disposable biopharm, the hermetic septum seal reduces the risk of biofilm formation and contamination in an industry where infection is a particular concern. These valves are available in widely-used polycarbonate and copolyester materials, and are compatible with industry standard luer syringes and connectors.
The complimentary valved male luers are designed to attach directly to tubing during set assembly. They eliminate dripping and leakage when disconnected, doing away with the need for clamps.
Features & Benefits
- Female valves have a normally closed diaphragm that opens with a luer
- Low priming volume & high flow rates
- Straight through design for unobstructed flow
- Swabable & non-swabable designs
- Transparent silicone valve options available for an easily visible fluid path
- Not made with natural rubber latex or DEHP
- Female Valves: Polycarbonate, Copolyester, Silicone
- Male Valves: Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Silicone
- Gamma radiation stable
- EtO compatible
- Female valve stems and bodies are compatible with standard male luer syringes and connectors.