Check Valves - Single
SCV Series products are available in anti-siphon or one-way check valve configurations in a variety of materials and end fitments.
The valves feature low priming volume, ease of removing air bubbles during priming and operate in any spatial orientation. All products feature DEHP- and latex-free silicone diaphragms and all materials of construction satisfy USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria. SCV Series products are offered in three different materials, ABS, SAN and polycarbonate, all featuring a patented silicone diaphragm. Several different end fitments are available, including tubing pockets, tubing sockets and male and female luer fitting ends.
Features & Benefits
- Materials meet USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria
- DEHP- and latex-free silicone diaphragms
- All products are suitable for EtO or gamma sterilization
- Several connection configurations and materials
- Air bubbles completely removable during priming
- Operate in any spatial orientation
- Housing - ABS, SAN, Lipid Resistant PC
- Diaphragm - Latex-free Silicone
- Cracking Pressure Ranges:
- One-way Check Valves: ≤12 mBar (.174 psig)
- Anti-Siphon Valves: 100-300 mBar (1.450 - 4.351 psig)
- ≤0.1 ml/h at 0.5 ml/h flow rate