Check Valves - Barbed
SCV Series barbed check valves were developed to provide a reliable mechanical connection and simplify tubing assemblies that often require multiple parts needed for in-line check valves.
Available in medical grade materials and multiple barb sizes the valves feature more precise, lower crack pressures, higher flow rates, low priming volume, air bubble mitigation during priming and operate in any spatial orientation.
The check valves feature 3/32” (2.4 mm) and 1/8” (3.2 mm) single barb ends in barb to barb straight through, reducing and barb to male/female luer configurations. All check valves feature DEHP- and latex-free silicone diaphragms and all materials of construction satisfy USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria.
According to Ken Davis, Global Product Line Manager, “We are very pleased to have a barbed check valve option for our customers. We have been providing barbed luer and tube-to-tube products for over 45 years to the market. Our customers like this type of termination and it only makes sense for us to provide the same kind of value and differentiation in a barbed check valve.”
Features & Benefits
- Materials meet USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria
- DEHP- and latex-free silicone diaphragms
- All products are suitable for EtO or gamma sterilization
- Several connection configurations and materials
- Air bubbles completely removable during priming
- Operate in any spatial orientation
- Housing - MABS, SAN, Lipid Resistant PC
- Diaphragm - Latex-free Silicone
- Cracking Pressure: ≤6 mBar (≤.087 psig)
- Max. Back Pressure: 8 Bar (116.030 psig)
- Flow Rate (water): ≥150 ml/min (≥.0396 gal/min)