BioProcessing Fittings - RQ Series Quick Connects
Nordson MEDICAL's RQ connector set features a more user friendly interface.
As the leading global pharmaceutical component manufacturer, Nordson MEDICAL has developed a more robust alternative for bioprocessing needs with the RQC Series and RQX Series offering a cost effective solution for flexible tubing connections in single use systems. The connector set is best in fit, form and function, and features a user-friendly interface that includes a large guarded button for a secure lock to guard against disconnects, and lofted lead-in for improved ease of connection. The more reliable locking feature gives you peace of mind knowing your connection is secure. The offer includes caps and plugs to support sterilization and shipment needs. Available in widely used polypropylene and polycarbonate materials, these connectors are compatible with industry standard quick connects to simplify qualification.*
All materials satisfy USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria and are suitable for autoclave and EtO or gamma sterilization.
For ease of testing concepts, Nordson MEDICAL offers samples in all available configurations. A complete set of validation and test results are available to support customer needs, including extractables and leachables profiles.
*Testing information available upon request on the interoperability of the RQ Series with other connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Materials meet USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria
- Several connector configurations available in commonly used polypropylene and polycarbonate materials
- Large ergonomic button, thumb pad with secure latch and optional integrated locking mechanism
- Platinum-cured silicone o-rings
- Plugs and caps available to maintain fluid path integrity
- Interchangeable with other quick connect fittings
- Supports cryogenic applications to -60°C
- Polypropylene, Tinted Polycarbonate
- Gamma radiation stable
- EtO compatible
- Autoclavable to 121°C for up to 20 minutes
- Bioburden, Cytotoxicity, Extractables
- RQC Tubing Sizes:
- 1/4" (6.4 mm) and 3/8" (9.5 mm) tubing IDs
- RQX Tubing Sizes:
- 3/8" (9.5 mm) and 1/2" (12.7 mm) tubing IDs