BioProcessing Fittings - Opposing Barb Ports
Designed for dip tube applications and sample ports.
Opposing barb ports can be used in filling applications, and they are also ideally suited to work with sensors.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to heat seal into film material
- Works great with silicone and TPE style tubing
- Animal-free Polyethylene
- Can be used in filling applications
- Better tube retention
- Materials meet USP Class VI criteria and are ADF compliant
- Port plates featuring Value Pharma™ resin
- Barb size: 600 Series barbs
- Materials: Value Pharma™ resin
- Tubing sizes: 3/16" (4.8 mm); 1/4" (6.4 mm), 3/8" (9.5 mm), 1/2" (12.7 mm), 3/4" (19.0 mm)