Nordson MARCH Announces a New Trial Program for Plasma Systems Used to Improve Adhesion and Uniformity during Manufacturing Operations
06 Mar 2014
Now there’s an easy way to try plasma processing with the AP-600 Trial Program
Concord, California, USA – Nordson MARCH, a Nordson Company (NASDAQ:NDSN) and global leader in plasma processing technology, announces a new trial program that enables companies to try the AP-600 Plasma Treatment system for free. Nordson MARCH plasma equipment solves problems associated with manufacturing operations by improving surface properties and adhesion through etching, ashing, descum and activation.
The Nordson MARCH 2014 Plasma System Trial Program for North America allows a customer to demo the AP-600 plasma treatment system for a free trial period of 2 months. Application support is provided ranging from Best Known Method recipes to any specific recipe development.
AP-600 plasma treatment system applications include:
- Semiconductor and Microelectronic Applications
- Pre-die attach for enhanced die adhesion
- Pre-wire bonding for improved wire bonds
- Pre-mold & encapsulation for reduced delamination
- Pre-flip chip underfill (FCUF) for faster, void-free fluid flow, improved fillet height and uniformity, and better adhesion of the underfill material
- Medical and Life Science Applications
- Stent & catheter cleaning and bonding
- Enabling adhesion of non-compatible materials
- Tack reduction of silicone molded parts
- Increasing lubricity
About Nordson MARCH
Nordson MARCH is the global leader in plasma processing technology for the semiconductor, printed circuit board (PCB), microelectronics, and medical & life science device manufacturing industries. Nordson MARCH has offices and applications laboratories worldwide, including California, Florida, Europe, Singapore, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. With over 25 years of continuous innovation, Nordson MARCH designs and manufactures a complete line of award-winning and patented plasma processing systems. An expert staff of scientists and engineers is available to assist in the development of plasma processes that improve product reliability and increase production yields. Visit Nordson MARCH on the web at www.nordsonmarch.com, or social media Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
Needs a link for trial program page