2600-093 Series Valves
The short stroke length and double air operation of the Mini 2K Valve produces an immediate start or stop of the dispense cycle, making it ideal for automated applications.
Wear resistant seals and hardened components enhance the valve’s service life – a distinct advantage for high-volume production applications, repetitive operations or when using filled or abrasive materials.
The unrestrictive internal design ensures that the two material components remain separate until they enter the No-Flush™ bayonet mixer.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for mixing small shots and flow rates of low-viscosity, two-part materials
- Stainless steel construction is compatible with most two-part materials
- Independent air cylinder control allows for base purge of static mixer
- Independent cylinder stroke adjustment enables tuning A and B materials
- Cylinder ports can be rotated for convenient positioning of fittings
- No-Drip® carbide ball and seat provides maximum dispensing life
- Divorced air-material sections with tapped ports for oil/lubrication
- Accepts most bayonet disposable static mixers
- Easily mounts using socket head screws (4)
- Dowel pins (2) ensure exact nozzle placement
- Small compact size, fits in a shirt pocket