2200-727 Series Snuf-Bak Dispense Valves
The 2200-727-Series is an automatic air operated Snuf-Bak™ dispense valve for dispensing medium volumes of single component adhesives, sealants and lubricants. Because of the seal design, it is ideally suited to handling abrasive or filled materials. The valve's unique Snuf- Bak action insures a quick, positive stop of material flow when the valve is closed.
The valve features a divorced air and material design, air to open/close, hardened needle and seat, and ¼" N.P.T.F. inlet and outlet ports. The outlet accepts a broad range of extrusion type dispense nozzles.
The valve includes a 25/64" diameter through hole for fixturing. A fixture rod may be secured in position using the ¼-20 threaded hole intersecting with the through hole.
Models are available with: stainless steel wetted components, square body design (for easier mounting), airless spray nose, flow adjustments, proximity switches, and air or electrical switch pistol grip style handles.
A 4-way pneumatic valve, (not included except manual valves), is required to operate the valve.
2200-727 Snuf-Bak™ DISPENSE VALVE
- Positive shut-off of material without stringing
- Double-acting Divorced air/material design
- Wear resistant Elastoplastic seal
- Square body for robot or bracket mounting
- Mounting hole for 3/8" diameter rod
- 1-pc Aluminum body with carbon steel parts
- Medium to high viscosity materials
- Dispense abrasive materials
- Extrude beads
- Automatic, robotic and manual applications
- Gun dispensed automation input signal requirements
- Sealants, adhesives and lubricants