2200-250 Series 2-Component Snuf-Bak Mix and Dispense Valves
The 2200-250 Series automatic mix/dispense valves provide complete control over the application of metered two component adhesives and sealants – either automatically or manually. These point-of-application valves are precise, efficient and cost-effective, offering a feature set that is tough to beat.
The short stroke length and double air operation of the valve combine to produce an immediate start or stop to the dispense cycle making it ideal for automated applications.
Wear-resistant seals and hardened components enhance service life – a distinct advantage for high volume, repetitive operations or when using filled or abrasive materials.
The unrestrictive internal design allows for the free flow of even high viscosity materials, while ensuring that the two material components remain separate until they enter the No-Flush™ mixer/nozzle.
Features and Benefits
- Snuf-Bak™ dispense valve accommodates mediumto
- high-viscosity materials
- No-Flush™ disposable static mixers reduce waste
- and minimize maintenance
- Readily mounts with two screws and accurate fixed
- positioning using two dowel pins
- Double air operated (air to open / air
- to close) ensures immediate start and
- stop to a dispense operation
- Model options are available to suit
- wide ratio materials, stainless steel
- wetted components and handles for
- manual operations