2200-087 Series No-Drip Fluid Control Valves
Designed for high viscosity, high volume applications, the 2200-087-004-AA valve will stop or start the flow of pressure fed materials quickly and effectively. The stainless steel valve fluid body and hardened seat are designed to be compatible with variety of abrasive and non-abrasive materials.
The valve utilizes a broad selection of internal seal materials that will insure the valve’s service life is maximized.
The double air operated is often used as inlet or outlet power control valves on single or plural component metering systems. They are also used as isolation valves on header systems.
- Power fluid control valve
- Ideal for high volume material flow
- 3/4" Material Inlet (NPTF)
- 3/4" Material Outlet (NPTM)
- Double air operated
- 42:1 power ratio
- Carbide hardened ball and seat
- Stainless steel (fluid body)
- 5,000 psi maximum material pressure
- 2200-087-004-AA: standard model optional seals available