2151-482 Series Valves
The Power Static Mix Valve (PSM) Valve is the ideal solution for dynamic mixing of two-component materials when static mixing is not adequate.
It is designed for difficult to mix materials and ensures a homogeneous mix occurs by combining rotary dynamic mixing with a low-cost disposable mixing chamber. With this mixer, solvent flushing is not required.
Material dispensing applications include mixing two-part epoxy, silicone and polyurethane. The PSM Valve is ideal for product assembly processes in bonding, potting, gasketing, coating and filling applications. It is ideal for use in aircraft, contractor, defense, electronics, filters, marine, medical, sporting goods, automotive, truck and bus dispensing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a homogeneous mix of two-component materials
- Variable speed servo-motor for low- to high-speed mixing pre-set in the controller
- Uses standard plastic disposable mixing tubes that easily attach to the drive shaft
- Dual independent fluid control valves for part-A and part-B materials to start-stop dispense
- Independent No-Drip® control valves have tungsten carbide ball-and-needle seats for long life with abrasive materials
- Independent control valves are used instead of check valves that are prone to leak, eliminating frequent maintenance issues
- Independent control valves may be individually controlled to reduce or eliminate lead-lag dispensing issues
- Accepts optional temperature control manifold assembly with closed-loop transducer for critical curing processes