2100-480 Series No-Drip Dispense Valves
2100-480 is a automatic air operated No-Drip® valve, with a flow control adjustment for dispensing low viscosity single component adhesives, sealants or reactive resins that can be solvent flushed. The valve's unique No-Drip action insures a quick, positive stop of material flow when the valve is closed.
The flow control adjustment permits you to limit the piston stroke thereby controlling the flow rate through the valve.
The divorced design, air to open/spring to close valve features Teflon packings,carbide hardened ball and seat, and ¼" N.P.T.F. inlet. The ¼” N.P.T.F. outlet accepts a broad range of dispense nozzles.
The valve includes drill thru’s for mounting - with a set screw to lock it into position.
2100-480 No-Drip® DISPENSE VALVE
- Stroke adjustment for fine flow rate control
- Air-to-open; Spring to close air cylinder
- Divorced air/material design
- Adjustable Teflon packing standard
- Long-life Carbide Ball Needle and Seat
- Mounting hole for 3/8" diameter rod
- Dispense sealants, adhesives and lubricants
- PVC, silicones, greases
- Low viscosity and pourable materials
- Dispense abrasive materials
- Extrude beads
- Automation or Manual applications