2100-127 Series Snuf-Bak Dispense Valves
Snuf-Bak™ valve for dispensing medium to high viscosity single component adhesives, or reactive resins that can be solvent flushed.
The valve's unique Snuf-Bak action insures a quick, positive stop of material flow when the valve is closed - without the stringing of material.
The standard valve requires air pressure to open and close. The valve includes Teflon™ packings, a hardened and chromed needle, and ¼" N.P.T.F inlet and outlet.
Its outlet accepts a broad range of dispense nozzles. The valve is made with a 25/64" diameter drill thru hole for fixturing. A fixture rod may be secured in position using the 1/4-20 threaded hole intersecting with the fixture hole.
Models are available with stainless steel wetted components, flow adjustments, heat ports, and pistol grip style handles. A 4-way valve (not included) is required to operate the valve.
2100-127 Snuf-Bak™ DISPENSE VALVE
- Positive shut-off of material without stringing
- Adjustable Teflon packings standard
- 1/4" NPT inlet/outlet material ports
- Rotatable inlet port; Mounting hole for 3/8" diameter rod
- Double-acting Divorced air/material design
- Hardened Needle and Seat
- Dispense sealants, adhesives and lubricants
- Medium to high viscosity materials
- Dispense abrasive materials
- Extrude beads
- Automatic and Manual applications
- Gun dispensed automation input signal requirements