2100-108 Series No-Drip Dispense Valves
The 2100-108 is a reliable air operated No-Drip® valve for dispensing low viscosity (pourable) single component adhesives, sealants, and lubricants, or reactive resins that can be solvent flushed. The valve's unique No-Drip action insures a quick, positive stop of material flow when the valve is closed.
The divorced design, air to open/air to close valve features Teflon packings, carbide hardened ball and seat, and 1/4" NPT (F) inlet and outlet.
The outlet accepts many ¼” N.P.T.M. nozzles.
The valve includes a 25/64" diameter hole for mounting. A fixture rod may be secured in position using the set screw that intersects the drill thru hole.
The amount of material dispensed is determined by the valve open time, fluid supply pressure, nozzle orifice size and material viscosity.
2100-108 No-Drip® DISPENSE VALVE
- Long-life Carbide Ball Needle and Seat
- Adjustable Teflon packings standard
- 1/4" NPT inlet/outlet material ports
- Rotatable inlet port
- Double-acting Divorced air/material design
- Mounting hole for 3/8" diameter rod
- Dispensing sealants, adhesives and lubricants
- Low viscosity and pourable materials
- Dispense abrasive materials
- Extrude beads
- Automation and Manual application
- Gun dispensed automation input signal requirements