1209-530 Series Fluid Regulators
The 1209-530 Series mastic fluid regulator provides accurate material regulation for a large variety of applications. Mastic regulators are used where one pump supplies multiple guns to dispense mastics and other semi-solid materials or when it is important to operate guns at lower fluid pressures.
Mastic regulators are used where one pump supplies multiple guns to dispense mastics and other semi-solid materials or when it is important to operate guns at lower fluid pressures.
When the regulators are installed ahead of each dispense gun, they control pressure so the guns furthest from the pump have sufficient pressure for effective operation, and those close to the pump are not over-pressured. They also moderate flow surges when line valves are opened or when pump changeover occurs.
Application methods include extrude, shower, stream, swirl and spray.
Features and Benefits
- Provides consistent material pressure from the supply
- source to the dispense valve or metering systems
- Pneumatic regulator can be mounted on the regulator
- or remotely for convenient control
- Accepts up to 5000 psi (345 bar; 34.5 MPa) inlet
- pressure and 500 to 3500 psi (34 to 241 bar; 3.4 to
- 24.1 MPa) outlet pressure
- Carbon steel construction with carbide ball and seat
- High-pressure and high-volume flow rate capable
- 3/4" NPT fluid ports
- Underbody and Sealer
- Anti-Flutter Mastic
- Structural Adhesive
- Sound Deadener
- Powertrain Sealers
- Metering System Supply
- PVC Sealers