Anti-Static Tubing for Powder Coating Operations
Flexible, durable and wear resistant, Nordson anti-static powder tubing conveys powder with consistent flow and uses material science to support perfect cleaning.
Nordson’s anti-static powder tubing provides a consistent and stable flow for your powder coating application due to its special interior surface properties that enable maximum output volume using only a minimum of air.
The tubing is available in four ID sizes and all contain an internal copper wire that provides a positive path to ground to eliminate hose pinholing caused by friction charging.
Powder coaters benefit from:
- Consistent powder flow.
- High quality and fast color change by compressed air purge.
- Less impact fusion and powder build up.
- Elimination of pinholing, less maintenance and repair down time.
- Tight radii arrangements without hose collapse or kinking.
Nordson anti-static tubing is used in applications such as :
- Conveying powder from the pump to the manual or automatic spray gun.
- Recycling powder from the spray booth to the Feed Center.
- Transporting bulk volumes of powder from the manufacturers carton / box or drum to a hopper or Feed Center.
Four different hose internal diameters are available to suit your application:
- Low flow : 0.39' ID (10mm) - part number 768177
- Medium flow : 0.43' ID (11mm) - part number 768176
- High flow : 0.5' ID (12.7mm) - part number 768178
- Bulk transfer : 0.75' ID (19mm) - part number 1069787