The Nordson Model DR Pump is an air-driven pump for use in the application of waterborne container coating materials and can be used in both heated and unheated delivery systems.
- Maximum input air pressure is 80 psi
- Supplies multiple at up to two gallons per minute at 45 strokes per minute
- Simple design facilitates quick replacement of air valve and hydraulic packing glands for easy online maintenance
- Dual reciprocating plungers assure constant hydraulic pressure throughout the pumping operation
- Aluminum and/or stainless-steel wetted parts provide corrosion resistance and allow use of a variety of coating materials
- Improved muffler configuration with production-proven mufflers helps prevent air-valve freezing