Nordson® heated airless and air spray systems utilize the Nordson® Model
NH-4 fluid heater to reduce the viscosity of coating materials and increase
operating efficiency without adding solvents.
The NH-4 heater is an electrically operated, explosion proof, high-pressure
fluid filter. It consists of an electrical enclosure and high-pressure fluid
passage body. It is available in twin-passage and stainless-steel models for
high viscosity coatings, high flow applications or corrosive materials. It can
be wall- or dolly-mounted based on application requirements.
- Simple design makes temperature setting and monitoring easy
- Multiple heaters can be installed for increased heating/flow capacity
- Minimizes pressure loss in high flow/high viscosity applications
- High-temperature limiter and explosion-proof design provide safe operation;
heater components are designed for easy installation and field repair
- High-fluid velocity and low-watt density provide consistent heating