Nordson offers a complete line of UV curing equipment for semi-conductor applications.
Nordson CoolWave UV curing systems are an ideal solution for semicondutor manufacturing. Whether it’s an adhesive operation or the application of protective coatings, our systems provides a fast, complete cure. As a result, you'll benefit from minimized processing time, increased throughput and safer operation -- all while eliminating VOCs and getting a fast return on investment.
CoolWave units emit less heat-generating infrared energy and provide a more geometrically accurate field of focus. Plus, the lamphead’s modular design allows for two or more lamps to be placed side by side for wider curing applications. They also incorporate:
- No internal gasketing reduces operational and maintenance costs, downtime
- Proprietary dichroic-coating glass reflectors for cooler operation, higher intensity and design flexibility
- Availability in 6-inch widths and rated at 300 watts per inch
- Ability to work with MPS-306 power supply which offers remote I/O, easy operator interface, and electric noise filtration
- Either an integral or external cooling blower