From monumental and light commercial buildings to fences and fixtures, Nordson powder coating systems deliver superior coverage, high line speeds and fast color change to keep you productive and profitable.
When it comes to powder coating for architectural applications, Nordson offers you high line speeds and fast, efficient color change. We understand the challenges faced by manufacturers coating for the architectural industry today – specifically, the need to achieve superior coverage that meets demanding AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) and Qualicoat standards.
As the world’s largest supplier of precision dispensing and fast color change technologies, Nordson offers engineered system solutions for both horizontal and vertical painting processes. These include:
- Quick, contamination-free color change technologies
- Self-cleaning booth option for vertical extrusion applications
- True, closed loop digital flow control for consistent, repeatable application
- Reduced film build variation, allowing you to meet minimum thickness specifications without material waste
- Automatic guns and application technologies designed for superior coating performance at line speeds up to 25 fpm plus for both vertical and horizontal extrusions
- High transfer efficiency to reduce powder reclaim
- HDLV® (high-density, low-velocity) products available for softer spray at the gun tip