Mold release provides the critical barrier between a tooling surface and the materials used to build up a part laminate, enabling separation of the cured part from the mold. Nordson provides a wide range of equipment for mold release applications – from simple manual systems to automated configurations that are more sophisticated.
With electrostatic, non-electrostatic and rotary atomization systems available, Nordson application experts can design a solution to provide the highest level of performance for your mold release application. You'll benefit from options that offer:
- Better transfer efficiency, reduced material costs and improved part finish
- Minimal overspray with soft, controllable spray patterns
- Highly durable equipment that can withstand harsh manufacturing environments
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Enhanced operator comfort for better productivity
- Options for single and plural component materials