Mold release provides the critical barrier between a tooling surface and the materials used to build up a part laminate, enabling separation of the cured part from the mold.
Nordson provides a complete line of solutions for mold release coating applications – both manual and automated. These are ideal for many automotive applications – like interior car seating, sunroofs, steering wheels, and acoustic headliners and flooring – but can be used for many other applications, too.
Our Waterborne Iso-Flo® Electrostatic Dolly System is proven technology that will improve the transfer efficiency and profitability of your mold release coating operation. The system includes the Iso-Flo VC unit, XPS Power Supply and Trilogy™ waterborne air spray or HVLP spray gun.
The mobile, versatile system is easy to use – you can begin spraying almost immediately. Benefits include:
- Electrostatic unit – provides better transfer efficiency
- Can be ordered with a single part number
- Plug-and-play, minimal set up required
- Ease of mobility
- Highly durable equipment that can withstand harsh manufacturing environments
- Enhanced operator comfort for better productivity