Nordson is a worldwide leader in the extrusion market providing innovative technologies that give you the control to add quality and value to your products. As the largest supplier of precision and fast color change technologies, Nordson can supply engineered system solutions for both horizontal and vertical painting processes.
The challenge for improvement is a constant in the manufacturing of aluminum extrusions. With this comes the challenge of delivering a product that consistently meets the industry’s performance specifications. Nordson covers all of your coating performance requirements, regardless of specifications: AAMA 2603, 2604 or 2605 Kynar®*, PVDF, metallics and clear coats. These systems deliver increased production, reduced coatings material usage and reduced labor costs.
Nordson’s electrostatic, non-electrostatic and rotary atomization technologies deliver optimum application efficiency, with proven nozzle technology for extended life and high reliability. In addition, Nordson’s decades of liquid application experience mean superior service and support you can rely on.
With Nordson liquid systems for extrusion manufacturing, you’ll achieve
- Horizontal line speeds up to 20 feet per minute
- Excellent transfer efficiency for paint savings
- Close-in painting for superior recess penetration and film build control
- Good flow and leveling of a variety of coatings for minimal touch-up
- Consistent part coverage and fan pattern control
- A wide variety of proprietary liquid nozzles