The challenge for improvement is a constant when manufacturing components for the automotive industry. And with it comes the need to deliver high-performance products that consistently meet the industry’s demanding specifications, while maintaining your own profitability.
Nordson provides a wide range of liquid painting equipment for automotive components – from simple manual systems to automated configurations that are more sophisticated. With electrostatic, non-electrostatic and rotary atomization systems available, our experts can design a solution to provide the highest level of performance. As a result, you'll achieve:
- Better transfer efficiency, reduced material costs and improved part finish
- Minimal overspray with soft, controllable spray patterns
- Highly durable equipment that can withstand harsh manufacturing environments
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Enhanced operator comfort for better productivity
- Options for single and plural component materials