Nordson is a pioneer in inside spray technologies for coating and curing coatings on three-piece cans, helping manufacturers reduce material and labor costs, increase productivity, and produce a high quality product.
Nordson is an industry leader with advanced coating dispensing and curing systems for three-piece food, aerosol and general purpose containers. From basic gun, pump and hose configurations to more complex systems, our team can provide the best solution for your application, operation and budget. Our systems provide:
- Spray pressure control -- improve consistency and enable the use of lower spray pressure for less waste
- Consistent coating temperature -- equipment that has both heating and cooling capability in one unit provides better control of viscosity and flow, reduces problems caused by hot cans, and eases the application of low-VOC or non-epoxy lacquers
- Fast and repeatable spray guns -- incorporating the best in response time, repeatability, designed specifically for inside stripe or lancing applications
- Nozzle accuracy -- Nordson nozzles are available in a wide range of sizes and manufactured to very exacting tolerances for different can types and pack requirements.
- Process monitoring -- detects unwanted process issues at the spray nozzle for immediate correction