Roof Bow Assembly
Nordson offers a complete line of adhesive and sealant dispensing systems, designed to handle various part styles required in roof bow assembly applications while decreasing cycle times.
Nordson is the recognized leader in engineered systems for the application of structural adhesives and sealants in harsh automotive manufacturing environments. Our systems for roof bow assembly provide precise flow control. As a result, you'll achieve better adhesive profiles and faster cycle times.
To assure application accuracy and operational simplicity, our roof bow assembly systems incorporate the following features for maximum performance:
- Positive displacement output of material, ensuring precise, repeatable dispensed beads as the robot velocity change
- Compact, flexible solutions for the controlled output of material are also available.
- The ability to dispense single- and two-component materials
- Precision application of material in various patterns, including extrude, stream, swirl, spray, ribbon, stitch and surge
- Modular designs offer maximum serviceability
- Friendly operator interfaces result in operational simplicity
- Robust system designs provide durability to withstand severe automotive plant environments
- All robots are dressed for added efficiency and maximum functionality on the plant floor
Our systems are designed to keep you productive and profitable, while producing the highest quality automotive parts.