Over Hem Cosmetic Sealer
With nearly 60 years of engineered systems experience, automotive manufacturers worldwide rely on Nordson to precisely apply adhesives and sealants used in over-hem cosmetic sealing applications.
Nordson offers a complete product line that includes metering units, controls, dispense valves and bulk unloaders that can be configured to meet your specific needs. Our systems provide the accurate bead placement required in over-hem cosmetic sealing, ensuring adequate bond strength and eliminating material squeeze-out.
To assure application accuracy and operational simplicity, our hem flange bonding systems incorporate the following features for maximum performance:
- Positive displacement output of material, ensuring precise, repeatable dispensed beads as the robot velocity change
- The ability to dispense single- and two-component materials
- Precision application of material in various patterns, including extrude, stream, swirl, spray, ribbon, stitch and surge
- Modular designs offer maximum serviceability
- Friendly operator interfaces result in operational simplicity
- Robust system designs provide durability to withstand severe automotive plant environments
- All robots are dressed for added efficiency and maximum functionality on the plant floor
Our systems are designed to keep you productive and profitable, while producing the highest quality automotive parts.