Series 400 Autovalve
The Series 400 is a reliable and durable pneumatic autovalve built with PTFE seals that reduce maintenance in the shut-off area.
The retraction of the shafts allows for higher flow rates of A & B components. The autovalve is easy to clean. If cross contamination occurs, the manifold can be removed and cleaned without disassembly of the valve body.
- Flow rates of 3 to 4 gallons per minute, depending on pump and material viscosity
- Materials remain separate until they enter the mixer
- Manual, robotic, or stationary operation
- ON-OFF function – the metering of the adhesives in the proper ratio of A:B is controlled by the metering pumps
- Flush valve manifold – for cleaning the mixing nozzle with air or solvent
- Lubricated and hard coated pistons – lubricated with Nordson EFD Autogrease for moisture sensitive adhesives and hard-coated to resist abrasive adhesives
- Optional stainless steel valve – recommended for corrosive acrylics or epoxies
- Optional Polytuff, PTFE, Viton®*, and EP seals – for varying chemical formulations and abrasive conditions
- Optional night cap and ratio check cap – available for 1:1 ratio manifold
- Optional pistol grip handles and swivel base
Valve, manifold, and handle must be ordered for complete assembly. For high back pressure conditions over 1,000 psi (69 bar), order a double air cylinder.
Series 400HF autovalve
Also available, the 400HF autovalve provides flow rates that are 15-30% greater than the standard 400 valve configurations, without compromising accuracy or consistency. The large 19 mm (0.75") material inlet ports permit flow rates of 4 to 5 gallons per minute, depending on pump capability and material viscosity.
*Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont.