BlueCure UV LED Curing Lamp
EFD’s BlueCure is a high performance, air-cooled UV LED area curing system with a small form factor.
Used for curing adhesives, inks, electronic materials, and biomedical materials, it has peak intensity capabilities of up to 1W/cm² to 16W/cm².
These systems are both mercury and ozone free, making them more environmentally friendly then mercury based lamps. The UV LED systems are offered in both air and water cooled configurations.
Please note: Our UV curing equipment is only available in Europe at this time.
- EFD BlueCure LED Air cooled 25 x 10, 25 x 20 and 50 x 20.
- EFD BlueCure LED Water cooled 125 x 20
A UV Radiometer can be used to measure the irradiance of the BlueCure systems.
- Performance High Intensity Light Source
- Semiconductor Light Matrix Technology
- Instant on/off switch
- Consistent UV output over time
- Environmentally Friendly
- Small form factor and integrated electronic controls
- Cooler operating temperature
Primary advantages of LED versus arc lamp curing: