Ultimus V High Precision Dispenser
Experience a new level of accuracy, consistency, and process control when dispensing fluids that change viscosity with Nordson EFD’s Ultimus™ V High Precision Dispenser.
Ideal for applications that involve two-part epoxies, UV-cure adhesives, and other fluids that thicken over time or get thinner as ambient temperatures rise, the Ultimus V delivers consistent, repeatable deposits.
With an intuitive RS232 interface, the Ultimus V provides full electronic control of dispense time, pressure, and vacuum settings for exceptionally accurate deposits. Users can program patterns with up to three different shot sizes. The easy-to-program system keeps critical fluid dispensing processes consistent from start to finish.
- Full electronic pressure regulation
- 400 individual memory storage cells
- Steady, Timed, and Teach modes
- Multi-level operator lockout
- End of Cycle Feedback loop
- External PC interface for data input
- Display cycle counter
- Programmable air pressure that automatically adjusts as fluid gets thicker or thinner
- Easy, one-time “set it and forget it” operation for each fluid and job
- Simultaneous display of all dispensing parameters for simplified process control
The Optimeter™ Advantage
For applications that require even greater fluid dispensing control, the patented Optimeter increases accuracy and consistency through precise mechanical regulation of air pressure and volume as the piston travels.
It automatically increases airflow as the syringe barrel empties for optimal throughput.