Important Safety Information
Follow these guidelines for safe operation.
All Nordson EFD disposable components, including syringe barrels, cartridges, pistons, tip caps, end caps and dispense tips, are precision engineered for one-time use. Attempting to clean and re-use components will compromise dispensing accuracy and may increase the risk of personal injury.
Always wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing suitable for your dispensing application.
- Do not exceed maximum operating pressure of 100 psi (7.0kg/cm2).
- Do not heat syringe barrels or cartridges to a temperature greater than 100°F (38°C).
- Dispose of components according to local regulations after one-time use.
- Do not clean components with strong solvents (e.g. MEK, Acetone, THF).
- Cartridge retainer systems and barrel loaders should be cleaned with mild detergents only.
- To prevent fluid waste, use Nordson EFD SmoothFlow™ pistons.
Questions? Call us at 800-556-3484 in the US or 0800 585733 in the UK.