XD7600NT Diamond X-ray Inspection System
Now with X-Plane™ option, The Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Diamond X-ray Inspection System is the ultimate choice for obtaining the highest magnification X-ray imaging .
Nordson DAGE is the only X-ray inspection system manufacturer whose focus is on x-ray electronics inspection.
Diamond X-Ray Advantages
* Nordson DAGE NT100 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* Provable < 0.1 µm Feature Recognition
* 160 kV Tube with up to 10 W Tube Power - Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 2 Mpixel @ 25fps XiDAT3 Digital Image Intensifier with Real Time Image Enhancements
* Geometric Magnification 2,000 X, System 12,000 X and Total 60,000 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
* AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilization and 24”
* Primary and Secondary TFT LCD Monitors
* Highest Magnification Imaging and Extended System and Tube Warranty as Standard
* Option: µCT (3D Inspection)
The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed transmissive type of X-ray tube provides 0.1 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power. Plus, the 2 Mpixel XiDAT3 digital image detector make this jewel of a system the choice for the highest performance and highest magnification imaging tasks.
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector, all controlled through the simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation of the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard Software provides the safe and collision-free inspection required for production applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the standard Nordson DAGE software without the need for programming skills.