SV-100 Slider Valve
The SV-100 dispenses small dots of thick fluids using high-frequency, piezoelectric-drive actuation
The SV-100 Slider Valve is fast and accurate for a range of production requirements, including solder paste dots for passive components smaller than 0603, rework of BGA/QFN electrical connections, lines and patterns for RF shield attach, or unique patterns of conductive epoxy.
The slider valve technology utilizes high-frequency, piezoelectric-drive actuation to quickly deposit small dots of thick fluids like solder paste and silver-filled epoxies. Lever action aligns valve seats to open a smooth path for fluid flow. Within milliseconds, the holes are forced out of alignment to stop fluid flow, and a dot is formed.
- Resistant to clogging
- Dot and line deposition capability
- Dot sizes range from 300 µm to 800 µm, depending upon your specific application
- Uses off-the-shelf needles
- Ideal for BGA/QFN re-work, when screen printing is not an option
- Complements screen printing when SMT component mix requires large variation in dot sizes or difficult-to-print dot sizes