DV-8000 Heli-Flow Pump
The DV-8000 Heli-Flow® pump is an encoded auger pump with a fixed head designed for high-speed lines
The DV-8000 features interchangeable cartridges for use in high flow rate encapsulation and lid seal applications, allowing each pump to work with several different fluid types when configured with Nordson ASYMTEK dispensing systems. It has a fixed-head design for luer-needle applications, and its rigid head and fluid path can withstand high pressures generated by thick fluids at high flow rates.
The feedscrew and cartridge are made of carbide for long-life operation and the quick-release cartridge design of the DV-8000 pump makes cleaning easy.
- Ideal for high-speed lines
- Tool-free disassembly of wetted parts for quick and easy cleaning
- Closed-loop motor control with encoder feedback ensures high repeatability and precision dispense control
- Long-life carbide cartridges
- Powerful 11-watt motor and two gear box options (19:1 standard and 4:1 for high flow applications) are designed for use with thick fluids
- Cartridges are interchangeable with DV-7000 Heli-Flow® pumps