DV-7000 Heli-Flow Pump
The DV-7000 Heli-Flow® pump is an encoded auger pump with a floating head designed to make fast, repeatable dots
The DV-7000 dispense gap is mechanically controlled by the needle, regardless of warpage, and the pump is available in a footed- or luer-needle design with interchangeable cartridges, allowing each pump to work with several different fluid types.
Footed needle cartridges feature an accurate and consistent gap between the needle tip and the foot. The foot contacts the board, and the gap ensures that the pump dispenses fluid at a programmable distance from the board surface and compensates for variations in the board's surface.
Luer-lock needle cartridges use the needle with a height sensor to set the gap between the board surface and needle tip, and is ideal for applications when the needle can't touch the board.
When configured with Nordson ASYMTEK dispensing systems, the DV-7000 pump is ideal for the manufacture of Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMS), optics, Micro-Opto-Electromechanical Systems (MOEMS), hybrid components, disk drive heads, micro potting and other electronic component assemblies.
- Ideal for small, precise dots
- Footed cartridge with a fixed mechanical stand-off nozzle for extremely consistent dots and increased throughput
- Luer-cartridge option allows use with a wide range of standard needles
- Tool-free disassembly of wetted parts for quick and easy cleaning
- Fast cartridge changeover
- Cartridges are interchangeable with DV-8000 Heli-flow® pumps